I had such high hopes of blogging my way through my bar review experience. I really did. The problem I've developed is that, by the end of the day, I am so tired and worn out that I don't have the energy to recap my day. What it comes down to is that I don't really want to think about my day, once it's over. I do so much and yet I feel like I am nowhere near where I should be. Everybody gives you a conflicting story too. Bar/Bri has this strict "Paced Program" to follow. It basically tells you everything you should be doing every day of the week. I like the structure it provides. I basically take what they give me and fill up my day planner with small blocks of time devoted to each assignment. PMBR, on the other hand, makes it sound like I should be doing 50 MBE questions IN ADDITION to everything else. Now, to do 50 MBEs, I have to devote an hour and a half just to take the test, and then another hour and a half to review the answers. That's three hours in addition to the 4 hours I'm in class, the 3 hours it takes to review and summarize the notes from class, the hour it takes to do the MBE questions assigned by Bar/Bri, the hour it takes to do the sample essay questions, and the roughly 2 hours it takes for me to travel to and from class. Oh, and the time that's needed to eat meals, shower, and speak with my wife. God forbid I try to make time for that!
I dunno. I've just felt depressed lately. It's affecting my ability to study properly, eat properly and think positively.
Just over a month to go. I have to keep chanting that to myself!

1 comment:
Post a Comment